Friday 17 June 2022

keeping motivated

disaster for me as my trainer decides it's time to break. while it's off being replaced under warranty i've been looking at other options for the future (and being generally unimpressed over longevity vs price) but i bumped into a decent video re the wahoo kickr bike by mark lewis. i'm not normally a watcher of mark lewis as his approach just isn't for me but the kickr vid lead me onto this one, which i found surprisingly useful.

in part because i watch quite a few of these things because i live in a land of people who are generally unhealthy and getting them motivated (thet ask - my days of advocacy have long past!) not to be is really tricky so, using my educational experience at work, being on the lookout for different approaches is always good. but also because mark lewis seems to have mellowed his approach somewhat. the latter part of the vid, for me, was the most useful, about feel and about how people react. this struck a chord. positivity around you is important! 

No comments: