Wednesday 16 September 2009

bike story of the week

from here, reproduced in full

If you were cycling along Littlehampton seafront, last monday, I'm sorry, on behalf of my wife and 3 year old daughter.

They happened to be out practising riding with a child seat. My competitive Wifey spotted you in front, and set off in hot pursuit. (Neither of us have done much cycling since the kids arrived).

Sadly for me, her catching you isn't what I'm apologising for.

I'm really really sorry that when overtaking my daughter pretended to 'zip up' before raising her fingers and pointing skywards, a la Alberto. (she enjoyed watching Le Tour).

Sorry

1 comment:

Dominic Rivron said...

Great, that children can get so much out of it. I know one can't get people to like what one likes, but I'm sure there are millions out there in the UK who'd be glued to the TDF if they knew how amazing it was. For me, it knocks Wimbledon into a cocked hat.