Tuesday 26 March 2024

output

came across this purely by chance and there seems a lot of value in it, not least children learning their parents' behaviour. i'm doing lots of work these days where i'm wanting to push the boundaries of what i'm trying to do, partly because what i do well i feel like i've been doing for a long time but also, not unlike my cycling, i want to get back to my childhood state of just mucking about. that said, right now i feel like a recharge - i've never been less keen on cycling and constant making is just tiring. so the struggle now is not to be onvolved in the process of making, but to realise where it's time to have a rest. with cycling, i'm just not going out, still doing a few trainer sessions and watching my numbers dwindle (data and social media truly are the mind killer! lol), but the hard part is with all the rest, and persuading myself that putting my feet up, staring into space and having a nap, is an essential! 


*and yes, my practice pieces do not look good. but that's why i'm practicing!

No comments: